Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Free discussion
hi friends

this topic is the only topic that you're not allowed to speak persian just in order to get your brain active

in English speaking and writing and also you can test your abilities in this sweet language

and you know you must make yourself to speak English just by speaking English...as the

famous quotation says:no pain no gain

so here we are to bring up a hot free discussionCool...i thank you all for your great coopration
[I]...Loading[/I]

[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
Hello friends Smile
how are you today?
I'm really glad for this topic,talking Engish is really pleasurable:o
do you agree with me?Big Grin
Lady Empire, post: 40 Wrote:Hello friends Smile
how are you today?
I'm really glad for this topic,talking Engish is really pleasurable:o
are you agree with me?Big Grin

hi

i'm really tied up these days and have a lot to do

with prices so high i dont know how to make ends meet but i'm doing my best

and sorry to correct your sentence:you have to say do you agree with me?are you agree

is wrong...what about you?are you really cheerful at the end of this damn year
[I]...Loading[/I]

[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
Yes,you are right!but you know in facebook always we say are you agree!!!so it was in my mind but you are right.
This year was really shocking for me!!and also about the economic and the prices..i don't know what to say!I wanted to immigrate to Canada but now with this dollar our money will divide to4!so for a bottle of water i should pay about 30000 tomans,8$! B
Look at this!
Interesting Wink
DDifference between God & Human:
God gives, gives, gives and 4gives(forgives)...
Human gets, gets, gets and 4gets(forgets)...
i dont know why you didnt...you should have done that...everywhere specially a country such as Canada
is really better than Iran in every field but wrestlingBig Grin

nice sentence but its the best to forgive and forget
[I]...Loading[/I]

[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
Saeed, post: 77 Wrote:i dont know why you didnt...you should have done that...everywhere specially a country such as Canada
is really better than Iran in every field but wrestlingBig Grin

nice sentence but its the best to forgive and forget

I am waiting for medical test!but i think going there with this price of dollar and rial is a mistake
what do you think?
i think the sooner the better!...as you know situation is getting worse day in and day out and

.i'm sure that it wont get better soon...at least we need 10 years to come back to the normal situation

...its hard to immigrate but after that you feel real life vice versa here
[I]...Loading[/I]

[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
Saeed, post: 103 Wrote:i think the sooner the better!...as you know situation is getting worse day in and day out and

.i'm sure that it wont get better soon...at least we need 10 years to come back to the normal situation

...its hard to immigrate but after that you feel real life vice versa here
yes,but making money out of iran is not so easy Big Grin
but the law and governmet in Canada support people...and the situation is absoloutly better than here...but at first it is really hard especially for iranian people,because we used to be scofflaw Smile)!
i'm really looking forward to the next presidential election...you know why???!!!!because i'm fu**ing bored

of this situation...you go to bed and wake up the next morning like ASHABE KAHAF...everything rises day by day

and the only answer is : just resist against enemy

anayway political discussions is forbidden here but i just wanted to sympathize by myself
[I]...Loading[/I]

[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
Resistance is life...I think all of us need some excitement ,this presidential election can provide the excitement we need and change the situation for some days I think...but after that it will be boring againSad((((
The games are hard in english games topic!I'm thinking about it since you just placed it but no answers reach my mindSad
come on!!!they are so easy...maybe you misunderstood the definition of them

in three letter game you just have to think and make a sensible sentence...i put

there GRT and now i make a sentence with them for you:Games Ruin Time

now you make another one and suggest me three letters and it continues like that

so you see its not hard...and about another topic i mean false or true

you just say the sentence i put is true or false about you and you guess an

idea about the next person and put there and he or she will accept it or deny it by

true or false...got it?...im waiting for your replies
[I]...Loading[/I]

[SIZE=4][/SIZE]